- Charcoal face mask
This peel-off charcoal gel mask is made to pull impurities from your skin. It is great used absolutely on the oily parts of your face.
- 2 tablespoons activated charcoal
- 2 tablespoons simple gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoon water
- Mix both powders in a small bowl
- Add water and mix to form a thick gel consistency
- Apply the charcoal gel mask using a brush on your T-zone
- Let the mask to dry out completely before peeling it off
- Use a washcloth drenched in hot water to take out any remaining gel.
While the properties of activated charcoal on the combination skin have not been considered, but its capability to sop up pollutants is well acknowledged.
- Chamomile, green tea, and cucumber face mask
This homemade mask of natural ingredients might help calm irritation in combination skin.
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- 1 small peeled cucumber
- 1 green tea bag
- 3 oz. water
- 1 tablespoon plain gelatin
- 2 oz. aloe Vera gel
- First of all you need to Blend the 1 small cucumber and strain; save the juice and remove the pulp
- Boil the water on the stove; add both tea bags and let steep for 15 minutes
- Add plain gelatin to the tea and mix until melted
- Remove it from heat; let it cool for 20 minutes
- Mix with cucumber juice and aloe Vera
- Now apply this mask to face and neck; leave on for 30 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and pat dryYou can store this mask in the fridge for some days. As with many DIY skincare home remedies, the effectiveness of this mask is arguable. One study determined that the topical use of aloe Vera gel can cause skin dryness, but reduced inflammation.
- Papaya face mask
The papaya face mask is considered to feed the dry parts of your face.
- 1/2 cup papaya
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Crush papaya and thoroughly mix all ingredients
- Use the paste to the dry parts of your face
- Let it dry for 20 minutes; wash with warm water papaya has rich amounts of Vitamin C and Vitamin A, both of which help skin health. But, it has not been determined whether these vitamins can be fascinated through the skin.
- Milk, honey, lemon juice, and almond oil
Milk has lactic acid that works as a skin whitening agent while honey aids moisturize the skin. The addition of lemon juice acts on keeping the T-zone oil-free and the almond oil works great on the cheeks.
- Mix one tbsp. of milk with honey and use it on your face.
- Now use lemon juice on the T-zone area and almond oil on your cheeks.
- Leave this on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Dried orange peel and curd
Provide your skin with a dosage of vitamin C naturally with orange. Add curd in this face pack it will aid tighten your skin and powerfully moisturize it too.
- Dry orange peel and then chore it.
- Add curd in orange peel powder to make it a thick paste.
- Apply and rinse off after 30 minutes with warm water.
- Cucumber juice and honey
Cucumber juice and honey works wonder for combination skin. Honey will soft and moisturizes your skin and cucumber juice will fix the tan.
- Grate 1 small cucumber and squeeze out its juice.
- Now add 2 tbsp. honey to it and mix well.·
Apply it all over your face and let it dry then rinse your face.