When it comes to skincare or beauty care hands and feet are quite possibly the most ignored parts of the body. Regardless of how great you look, the harshness and dryness of your hand can destroy your overall look and your cracked feet can take away the style from your gait. The biggest skincare mistake of people is that they usually turn a blind eye to the proper treatment of their hands and feet. It is very important to maintain the radiance and beauty of your hands in sync with your face. It looks awkward when your skin on your hands and feet gets darker than your face.
How to Take Care of your hands?
- Wash your hands:
While you rinse your hands, make sure that you rinse your hands in warm water all year round. Too much hot water or too much cold water inclines to loss the skin. Don‘t use common dish soap because it is severe on the skin and it also dries out the skin easily.
Exfoliate your hands once a week with a gentle exfoliating scrub to remove any dead skin cells. Don’t have time to buy one? Make your natural scrub at home. Mix 1 tsp. of fine sugar, 1 tsp. olive oil and combine well with the 1 tsp. juice. You can also add some drops of your favorite essential oil for fragrance! Your natural homemade exfoliating scrub is ready. Tip: You can use this scrub with coconut oil too. After the scrub, rinse your hands with mild soap and warm water. If make it without any oil, just wash your hands in warm water and tap dry.
It can be the acceptable reason that you have as much time for daily skincare and you only go for some fast beauty and skincare sitting that mostly go forward around the face and hair care. Here is somewhat that can make a big change in your personality if you will give 15 minutes daily. Spend some time in the evenings to use a lightweight moisturizer. For a good result, you can also add some coconut milk extracts and mint to it. Using a mint-based moisturizer before bedtime will be superb in decreasing tanning, calm the outbreaks. It has a mild and calming effect on your skin and keeps you relaxed and fresh the whole next day.
Are you depressed by red outbreaks that appear on your arms because of extreme heat? Sunscreen is the solution to it. Never forget to use good sunscreen while wearing shorts. SPF 30 will be good for every type of condition.
Before going to bed massage your hands for at least two minutes to let the sop up of the moisturizer well. If you have very dry, rough hands, combine your moisturizer with some oil to keep it safe overnight.
- Eat right:
Your diet is very significant. Essential nutrients should be part of your eating regimen to get beautiful strong nails and to keep your hands graceful and delicate.
- Go for Manicure:
If you want to have nice hands, you can go for a proper manicure. You can also do a simple Manicure at home:
- The first thing to do is to collect all the necessary stuff needed to perform the manicure. Some of the essential items for manicure are nail polish, nail cutters, polish remover, cotton pad, cuticle pusher, cuticle remover, best hand moisturizer, base coat, etc.
- Now Place your hand in a soapy bowl of water and wash it. You can also add some essential oil.• After washing your hand dry your hand with a hand towel and apply cuticle cream on the nail together. Keep it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Steep a cotton pad with nail polish remover and remove all the unwanted nail polish with this. Remove cuticle cream and eliminate the cuticle with cuticle remover.
- Give a beautiful shape to your nails with a nail cutter and apply some drops of lemon juice on your nail because lemon juice will decrease the yellowness of your nail.
- Now use a lotion or quality hand cream on your hands and keep it on your hand for 5 minutes. Hand cream will make your hand feel smooth and soft.
- Now you can apply a beautiful color of nail polish to your nails. You can also use a base coat to refine your nails when this base coat gets dry apply nail polish of your favorite color. If you do a manicure and pedicure every week it will make your hands and feet elegant and stylish